Recycling Made Easy
As one of Australia’s largest recycler of used Notebooks , Netbooks , Tablets & Smartphones, we're doing our part to responsibly reduce e-waste. We’ll take all kinds of used tech*, regardless of where you bought it, how old it is or who made it.
Products We Recycle
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does Renewd offer recycling to customers?
Technology is the fastest growing waste stream on the planet. As an eCommerce retailer of consumer electronics, we want to be part of the solution. This is an important part of our Renewd transformation. As a result, we have a goal to recycle 100,000 pieces of electronics by the end of 2020.
How do the Renewd recycling programs work?
- Connect with us either by calling us on 1300 010 500, Live Chat or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the Recycle request
- We will send out a Free Freight Recycle Kit for your product
- Simply follow the instructions to send it back.
- Thanks for doing your bit for e-waste.
What happens to customer data included on a recycled product?
Renewd accepts hard drives and items containing hard drives for recycling. Customers may consider removing or wiping their data at their own discretion. In the case of hard drives on laptops or desktop PCs, customers have the choice to remove their data themselves, or they can consult with a Renewd Agent about services we offer to remove the hard drive before handing the PC over to be recycled.